Friday, May 20, 2005

*gOinG diVinG*

Been quite lazy the past few days so haven been updating my bloggie.
Tues went for tennis at peiwen's place than it was shopping with Cindy n Chun Wei. Wed went down to Meiying's place for mahjong. Thurs stayed at home the whole day. Very boring wor.
I be embarking on a 3 day dive expedition to Kuantan Wreck/ Tenggol Island / Tioman Island tonight. Jus finished packing my bags n will be leaving for dinner soon with my parents n then will be meeting up with the dive instuctors at 8.30 at Krangi MRT n then we'll be driving down to Mersing in Malaysia where we'll be boarding a chartered boat ard midnight. Then it'll be 3 days of diving n we'll be calling the boat home for the next 3 days n nights. The itenary says that we'll be having 10 dives so hopefully when i come back i can get ready to go for my advanced diving course.
Will be updating my blog with lots of pics of my trip when i get back on mon. Have to go n bath n then gotta go out le. Adios

No comments: