Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I was almost late for my interview this aftn cos i missed the bus n the next one came 15 mins later. So i had to take a cab from Yishun. The cab fare wasn't too ex la bout $4.70 from yishun so still affordable better tt then being late rite. Luckily i made it on time. I would have made a very bad impression if i was late wor. The interview went fine la. My appt was at 2.30 but becos the previous gp took quite long (Chun Wei took 35 mins wor) n ate into our time so in the end started the interview at 3.10. But my interviewer was a diff person n he interviewed us 2 t a time so it was quite fast. I think got chance of getting the position ba. The interviewer told us tt we gotta do OT but is 5 day wk. I don mind doing OT cos 3M is a rather large company n is recognized so it'll be great if i can add it to my CV. Then next time graduate le find job better. Hiaks. Somemore got direct bus there so not so bad la ...
Forgot to call up the tuition agency today to reg. Gotta rmb tmr if not cannot tahan w/o job le. Sent out quite alot of resumes today but still got no reply ... I'm starting to wonder if i'll be able to get a job this hol ... Pray hard better find one soon.
Meeting Cindy, YT n gang to play badminton at SP tmr wor. Meeting at 10.30am ... I'll confirm be late. (Shh dun tell them) Been a few mths since i last played. Confirm whole body going to ache after the game tmr. YT said tt she'll be making 'Dou Hua' for us wor ... The last time it was liang cha and choc chip cookies. Wonder if we'll be able to enter SP cos the last time we went they had those electronic gates installed. But if cannot go in by Dover entrance still got T1A entrance. Hahaa ... They cant keep us out ...
Amazing Race is beginning soon le so i'll stop here n update later on who won the race. Watch this space ...

No comments: