Friday, June 10, 2005

cHuN wEi's bDay CeLebRatiOn

Happy 24th bday CW!!!

Celebrated CW's bday at Fish n Co at the glass house (formally TGIF) n then at DBL O.

Was out the whole day yest. Went for blood donation in the morn then went down to Bugis to pray then met Cindy at 1 at Somerset for lunch n some retail therapy. I was early for once but tt gal was late again. We had lunch at Prima at Centerpoint than went down to Winsland House cos Cindy wanted to redeem some Biotherm products but got no stock so we went down to Taka. Shopped for a while then went walked down to PS. Really tempted to buy a lot of things cos got a lot of sales but in the end nv buy cos gotta control my expenditure le.

mE n CinDy aT tAkA

On the way down, Cindy got approached by a talent scout from a model agency again. Seriously I really think tt she got wat it takes to be a model albeit not a runway model lah cos of her height. But I really think tt she got the body to wear a lot of clothes of diff styles.

Seriously I really think tt PS got nothing much to shop so we walked ard for a while then went down to Istana Park across the rd to rest our feet n take some photos. Tt gal very camera shy but I managed to get her to take some pics. Hee.


CinDy n mE aT iStaNa ParK

Met the others at Fish n CO at 6.30. We were very punctual wor. N we tot tt we would be the 1st there but turned out tt everyone was very punctual wor. Except for the bday boy n Ben. But CW can be excused cos he was the 'zhu jue' mah. Ben was later then CW wor. How can like tt?? Had dinner n took quite a lot of pics then it was time to cut the cake. CW was made to stand on top of the chair while we sang bday song for him. Think he was very paiseh wor. As he was taking out the candles with his mouth, we were very tempted to push his face into the cake but then it would have been a terrible waste of a perfectly good cake.

hApPy BiRthDaY tO yOu ... HapPy bDaY tO yOu ...


tO sMasH oR nOt tO sMaSh??



aT FisH n Co

Headed down to DBL O to continue partying. At 12 sharp, we made CW drink a glass of cocktail which we mixed ourselves. He gamely finished every last drop of it. It was R & B night n I didn't really like the music plus I controlled my drinking so not high enough so did not dance. But we played quite a lot of stupid games so it was quite fun lah. We were sort of chased out of the pub as it was closing n we were still happily chatting away on the sofa seat. So paiseh.


CW FiNisHinG tHE cOcKtAiL dRinK wE miXeD

Reached home at bout 4 in the morn. There was a rd block after the bus stop below my block n I think the police officer was waving the cab to the 3rd lane but I told the cabby to drop me at the bus stop. So I think the officer was thinking wat the cabby was trying to do when he turned into the bus stop n not onto the 3rd lane. Haha.

My sis jus reached home n she's making a big fuss. Showed her black face the moment she walked into the door n started complaining tt there was no batt in the cam. I took the batt out for charging this morn. She cant tell if the cam got batt inside or not meh?? The weight of the cam got batt n got no batt got big diff leh. She nv check b4 taking it out my fault issit?? How come everything tt goes wrong is my fault n not hers??

No comments: