Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Had a gathering on sat for Victor who's going to Tekong on sat. Think he's the last of my sec sch classmate going into NS. We had a late lunch at Kenny Roger at Suntec before heading down to Settlers Cafe at North Bridge Rd. Settlers Cafe is act i cafe where they have a huge collection of games where u can choose to play from. U jus have to pay an amt then u can get drinks n food n play for 2 hrs. After tt we went down to Village ard China Square, which have a concept tt is similar to Marche, for dinner b4 heading down to Alvin's place for mahjong. it was great being able to meet up with them after soo long. Hope tt we can meet up again soon.



aT SeTtLerS CaFe



yAp JiN n mE


ViLLaGe



mE n mY 2 kOrS, kEnNetH n zHuO gUaN



uS aGaiN



fRoM LeFt, jErEmY, aLviN, zHuO gUaN, c kOoN, kEnNetH, ViCtoR, jOyCe n mE



mE, jOycE n c kOoN oN tHe LiTtLe cOw

Sun was my nephew, Baby Lucas's 1st bday celebration. But he had been sick for the past wk so did not c much of him except when he was carried out to take photos n to cut the cake. Its a big difference from the last time i saw him where he would readily allow anyone to carry him n he would giggle happily. Tt day he only allowed his parents or grandparents to carry him. Anyone else and he would start fidgeting n seem on the verge of crying. Poor Lucas, could c tt he was very uncomfortable becos of his fever. Hope he recovers soon.
Well, although i did not manage to take many photos of Lucas, i managed to take plenty of Levin's. he was aslp the last time i saw him so i was glad tt he was soo active on sun. I carried him for quite long n my arms are aching today cos i'm not used to carrying babies. Haha. Can imagine tt next time when i have my own children, i'll very very big muscular arms from carrying them ard.
Boy ge, my cuz n his wife arrived when we were about to leave n my bro was soo happy tt he jumped onto his back n refused to let go. Haha. Boy ge was talking to mom at tt time n u could hear his voice slowly becoming softer n weirder with each word he spoke. The scene was soo funny. My bro is getting too heavy le. Time for him to join me on my diet le. Haha.

bDaY bOy, bAbY LucAs n gRanNy


bAbY LeVin n cUz KeN (LuCaS's FaThEr)



LeViN n MumMy, LiNa



LeXiN n dAdDy cHriS



mY NiEcE n nEphEw, cHeEriE n rYaN



mY bRo, gUo zHenG, LoOk aT HiS cHeeKy faCe



cHeEriE, aUnT jeNnifEr, jOcELin, aUnT sUsaN, sAbRinA's fReN, pEarLyN n sAbRinA



bOy Ge n wiFe EiLeEn, mY bRo sEeMs tO bE hAviNg fUn, bUt bOy gE sEeMs tO hAvE dIfFiCuLtY bReAtHinG
Went for my first tuition class today. My student is a sec 2 NT gal whose mother is Indian n Father is Chinese. I did not prepare anything for this lesson as it was my 1st attempt at teaching n i didn't noe wat to do. Luckily my kor, Kenneth gave me some tips n i was able to revise some of the work with her n ans her qns. Whew. My next lesson is on wed. Act shld be on thurs one. But cos PW planned CW's bday celebration on thurs so bo pian have to change. Luckily my student n her mom were understanding.
Its already 2.30 on a tues morn n wat am i doing still up n blogging. All thx to my kenneth kor wor. Have been sending him files for the photos for the past 2 hrs ba. Sooo Long .. The speed is damn slow lor. I need my slp. N i need it soon ... Kor u owe me one hor.

No comments: