Friday, June 17, 2005

i nEeD mY sLeEp

Wat am I doing blogging away at 8 something in the morn when i shld still be snug in my bed in dreamland?? Dun get me wrong. 8 in the morn is a perfectly resonable time to wake up but for the past mth or so i've been waking up at 12 plus in the aftn. U'll nv c me getting up so early voluntarily. Slept at 2+ last night cos i've been searching the net for chalets tt are big n accessible for my 21st bday party (anyone have any suggestion?? Can let me noe?? Most impt mus be accessible) n I've been tossing n turning on my bed for the past 3 hrs n have been unable to go back to slp though my eyes r very tired n I'll like ohh so much to go back to dreamland. Since I'm unable to slp so I tot I'll start blogging bout some things which have been on my mind recently.
Time to resume my dieting le. Think i've gained dunno how many kilos since exams started. Gotta stop all the chocs, rice, soft drinks, noodles, biscuits ... basically cut down on all the carbs ...

Been lamenting my boyfriendless state for the last 20 yrs or so n most of my frens are paired off. My family is afraid t i won be able to find one. Seems tt they are more anxious than me. I'll be turning 21 in a few mths time n I having got a bf yet. Ok, there have been a couple but they nv last past 2 wks cos I always get the feeling tt they r not serious bout the relationship n wat they want is only sex. Wat is it about sex n guys anyway?? Cant a relationship last without sex?? Anyway a chat with Jos n Joyce the other day had me thinking. They said tt I've set my standard too high n shld lower it. I disagree. Basically I want my guy to be taller than me n most importantly the chemistry must be there. Is tt too much to ask for?? If I'm taller than my guy I won have the sense of protection a woman shld feel. In fact I'll feel like I'm protecting him instead.

Last wk, Ronald n ben said something that made me very angry. They said tt I cannot make it. Wat did they mean by tt. They may mean it as a joke but EXCUSE ME!! 'Wo gen ni hen shou meh??' If someone whom I'm close to said tt I'll take tt as a joke. Ben i can understand cos sometimes he really tok without thinking but those words comin out of Ronald's mouth is damn hurting man. I was angry one wk ago n i'm still fuming now. Anyway I digress. Think i'm abit of a scatterbrain. So u can c tt my blogs sometimes dun link one. C i digress again.

I've had my fair share of crushes n a couple of suitors but most of the time its either unrequited love on my side or the other side or wrong timing. I rmb when I was in sec 3, I met this Malaysian guy who is 8 yrs my senior. Sparks flew between the 2 of us although we knew each other for less than a day at tt time but he was attached then so things did not work out. Anyway even if he wasn't attached I dun think we'll work out cos 8 yrs to a 15 yrs old is a lot of diff then. Moreover he was working as a traveling salesman and have to fly to other countries frequently. If we had met later maybe things would be diff. I do still think of him now n then but the feeling have faded to tt of a fondness of a friend. I think the phrase 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' is not so accurate ba. 'Out of sight, out of mind' is more like it. But I'm really curious bout how's he doing now. Totally lost touch with him le. Joyce, I need an update.

There was another guy when I was in poly n he was an undergrad. I think he's bout 4 yrs older then me ba. He was a decent sort of guy n we went out for dinner once but there was no chemistry between us. We couldn't find much to talk about during dinner n he asked me straight out after dinner if he was a very boring guy. I dun think that he's very boring jus tt we were on diff wavelengths. He likes to collect star wars action figures, I like shopping n gals stuffs. Cannot click. Anyway, heard tt he registered his marriage last yr. Congrats.

Been having a crush on this guy who is bout 14 yrs older than me for the past yr. I noe tt he's too old n tt I'll nv have the courage to let him noe. (Tried n failed b4 in poly. Dun like the feeling of being rejected) Been telling myself to forget bout him but saying is easier than doing.

So now all I can do is wait patiently for my better half to appear ...

No comments: