Wednesday, June 15, 2005

tRiP 2 MaLaySia

My parents were on leave yest so they suggested tt we drive down to malaysia for lunch with me behind the wheel. Had to make a trip to extend my bro's passport cos my parents forgot tt his passport expires earlier. We went in by the secondlink n it was quite a smooth journey cause it was on a wk day. It wasn't as stressful as i tot. Hee ... my max speed was over 120km/h n i was tempted to go faster but my parents were in the car so had to control myself. We drove down to Perling Mall to do some shopping before going down to Laut Orang Asli (or issit Orang Asli Laut??) for lunch. Almost lost our way cos there was a lot of changes there since the last time my daddy went down. But thx to a helpful local we found our way there. The seafood restaurant we went to overlooked the sea n Singapore (Lim Chu Kang area according to my dad). We had a wonderful lunch of doumiao, steamed fresh prawns, deep fried calamari, Deep fried soon hock n 'dua tou' in chlli sauce. Yum Yum. We act wanted to order crabs but were afraid tt we wont be able to finish it. Luckily didn't order. The soon hock was soo big tt we almost couldn't finish it. After lunch we drove back to home le.
Met joyce for dinner at bishan in the eve b4 driving down to orchard to collect her Levis jeans n to buy some tops b4 going back.

No comments: