Sunday, July 17, 2005

Haven been blogging for some time le. But i still rmb tt i have a blog so frens out there dun worry. I'll be updating my blog but not as regularly as before cos working life is real tiring but quite fun.

Jus got back from a day out with Clarice, Wenfeng, Teck Soon n my Bro. We went down to Suntec in the aftn to do some shopping b4 heading down to Maxwell Food Center at Chinatown for dinner. There was supposed to be more ppl but all of them flew my aeroplane except Vincent who reached CityLink after we have left Suntec. Here was wat happened. Richard told me this morn tt he was meeting Vincent at Parkway in the aftn b4 meeting us. Then Vincent told me tt he would be meeting us in the evening so i assumed tt they will be coming down together. Later in the aftn, Richard msged me tt he would not be meeting us cos he would be meeting Bang Tong, so naturally i assumed tt Vincent would be meeting BT too. Then since Fiona said tt she won be joining us WF suggested tt we go down to Chinatown for dinner. But when we reached Maxwell Food Center, Vincent called me n told me tt he was at CityLink le. Now i feel so guilty cos me went all the way down to City Hall n we left w/o telling him. Haiz ... Miscommunication ...

gUo ZhEnG n cLaRicE


tEcK n Me


wHo'S tT xTrA bEtwEeN wEnFeNg n cLaRiCe??


cLaRicE n mE (tt's the top Clarice got for me from Zara at UK)


2 GaLs n A gUy


tHe 2 LoVe BiRdS


tHe GuYs


tEcK sOoN MeDiCaL hALL
Met Clarice n Wf for steamboat dinner at Purvis St on Tues. Finally got to eat it. The food was much much cheaper than wat we ate on Sun. After tt we went down to the Esplanade's Haagen Daiz for its Chocolate n Ice Cream Fondue. Yum Yum. Finally got to use my $10 voucher le. Hee. A great treat after a boring n tiring 2 days at 3M.
1 wk has passed since i started my IA at 3M. Had Safety, Health, Environment Training on Day 1 n 2, then had to attend a cleanroom briefing on Thurs before i could go into the cleanroom to us the laser scan. So mafan. But i learned quite a lot during the briefings so not so bad. My sup is quite a nice guy n he left me on my own n told me to go to the lab to learn how to use the various scopes n stuffs. On Fri he finally gave me a project to do. So my days of slacking ard is officially over. Sob. On the bright side i still have my 1 hr lunch break which we'll use to go out to Causeway Pt or Chom Pang for lunchie. The 1 hr will usually be stretched to 1hr 15 mins. N not forgetting the 2 supposedly 15 mins break we have before lunch n after lunch which we'll use to go down to the cafeteria for free but weak coffee n to chat. I say supposedly cause we'll always stay for more than 30 mins. Hee. IA students are very slack one. Tmr is the start of another wk le. Hopefully i dun have to do OT...
Till the next entry ...

No comments: