Sunday, August 21, 2005
Made a wasted trip down to Clementi this aftn to have my eyebrows threaded. It was raining heavily n when i got there, i realised tt both stalls tt provide threading services were closed. Sian, dunno when then time to down again to have my eyebrows done. Its so messy now tt i cant even stand it. In the end, Teck n Shirley 'tan dio' cos they got a free ride down to ECP.
Met Richard, Clarice n Wenfeng there. Getting a parking space was quite easy cos it was still drizzling when we got there n there wasnt much ppl there. In the end, Clarice, Wenfeng, Richard my bro n me bladed while Teck n Shirley shared a double bike. All of them left me far far behind cos i was still learning to blade, except Richard who accompanied me througout. Thx Richard. really appreciate ur company n help when i fell down or go up slope. I think we covered quite abit of distance today starting from Mac to the other end of ECP heading towards the City n then back again n down to the hawker center n back. Wow .. tt was very far. But i'm starting to get the hang of blading. Next thing to learn is how to stop.
After blading we headed down to Geylang for beef hor fun n Sambal Dua TOW. Yum Yum. Dinner was fantastic n after tt we strolled along geylang abit n then went for dessert at some Gui Ling Gao shop. Then we headed home le. My bro was very disappointed tt we didnt get to catch Charlie n the Chocolate Factory cos i promised him tt i'll bring him to watch it aftre blading but cos it was quite late when we finished n the others all not interedted to watch so nv watch. Gotta find a day to bring him to go n watch le. If not he say i bluff him again.
Tmr is the start of a new wk le. Things haven been going quite tt smoothly at work. Went back to office last mon morn to find out tt Chun Wei's, Shuiping's n my folders in the public drive got deleted. Tt was 1.5 mnths of data n hard work. Lucky for me, i saved the powerpoint tt had all my charts n graphs on fri cos i wanted to go back to complete the editing but lazy me did not even touch it. So in the end i did not really have to redo alot of stuffs. But poor Shuiping had to redo 2 wks of work n tt's quite alot considering tt his workload is much heavier than ours. hopefully tmr morn when we go back our folders will stll be there. Anyway even if its not there i still have lots of backup. Some things tt happened over the last few wks have also been bothering me. Really hope tt things can settle down soon.

No comments: