Sunday, August 07, 2005
Woke up at 9 this morn for tuition. Tt's very early for me on a Sun. but no choice cos my student's mom wanted me to give her xtra lessons cos her CAs are comin. I think i'm abit crazy having 3 different gps of students. Although the $$ is good but its damn tiring man. Planning to give one up cos Nicole my colleage from 3M seems interested in teaching. Then i wont be so bz le ...
After tuition, brought my bro to meet Clarice n Wenfeng at East Coast for blading. This is the 3rd time i've blade n i think got quite a bit of improvement. Can blade for long dist le somemore can go up n down humps without any assistance or falling. But i had a bad fall on my bum jus now n now i have a very bad backache. Hope i didn't hurt any impt nerves or something.

Went down to orchard for dinner cos i wanted to c if i could get my pink brazil nike cap. N guess wat. I found it at the Womens Nike at Taka altough the BIRD at Shaw n Suntec have no stock. Yippee. Wore it straight after i paid for it n Clarice said tt this was the first time she has seen someone blade finish le then wear cap. After tt went to eat Rochor beancurd then came back le. going to get my mom to help me to massage my back le.

No comments: