Monday, April 10, 2006
Oh My God!!! Its been like more then 4 months since i last updated my blog .. Haha ... Really sorry ... Act nothing much to write so i didn't really update ...
Life's been pretty boring since the beginning of the year. Been bz with projects, assignment, sch n tuition. Well its exam time again and after one year of being free from exams, my 1st paper starts this wed ... ARGH!!! The first paper is mind over stress where the course teaches wat is stress, causes of stress, how to deal with stress ... blah blah blah ... quite a fun course i must say but then how come its an examable module??? Isn't it suppose to teach us how to deal with stress n not give us more stress????
Sianz ... Totally got no mood to study ... My mind's been full of plans for the trip to France next month ... YES!!! I'm going to FRANCE!!! Yippee!!! The programme is 4 wks but i'll be extending my stay for prob 1 to 2 wks ... Cant wait for exams to end ... This is going to be the longest 3 wks in my life ... ARGH!!!
Oh yah ... received a call from my ex-student's mother. This is the P6 gal who attempted suicide last year cos she failed her maths prelims (thru no fault of hers or mine ... her sch set the paper so hard tt only 6 of them in her class passed) ... wah ... she really gave us such a scare then ... Anyway, her younger sis is taking her PSLE this year and both the younger sis n her mom wants me to teach ... Problem is i already have 2 students now and next year will be my final year and i'll have my FYP to do ... dunno whether can cope or not ... Anyway i promised her tt i'll think bout it and get back to her soon ... Really gotta think things thru ah .. Extra $$ or Extra time??? Which one do i wan??

No comments: