Thursday, April 27, 2006

YAY!!! Exams are finally over!!!!

Just got back from dinner at Marche and shopping. Metro got 20% off!!! Spent like $200 over on stuffs. My head's going to roll when the bill comes and my mom sees it :P

Well exams have come and gone. Got no confidence in any of the papers except for Mind Over Stress. All the other lecturers all chu pattern. MS3003 even worse ah. Choose 4 qns out of 4 qns when the previous sem was choose 4 out of 6 qns and he didn't even tell us that the format change. MS3001 expected to be the easiest but seems that one lecturer chu pattern all must follow. Dong's part suppose to be easy but the calculation come out all dunno wat is going on. Haiz.

Hopefully this sem dun ta bao any subject ah. Can pass can le ... No A's nvm.

I noe that some of my frens think that i have not put in any effort this sem. That i spend too much time teaching tuition and not studying. But actually is not that i dun wanna study. Is that i have my own time and method of studying. Normally after a paper i noe that i will not study when i reach home so i schedule a tuition lesson after the paper. Is not because i got money face ok. Is because when we are having exams their exams are starting too and i cannot jus leave them be and conc on my own exams right. As long as i noe that i got enough time to do my own revision can liao mah.

I noe that they are concerned bout me lah. But not everyone's studying method is the same mah. I for one cannot spend the whole day with a book in front of me n study lor ... unless its a novel lah.

K lah ... enough of complaining lah ... Finally can start serious planning for my France trip le ... Yay!!! So excited... Going down to STA to pay for the tix tmr then going shopping again ... Haha ... Gotta make up for the past 1 mth. Suffering from shopping withdrawal sydrome ah ... Haha ..

That's all for today ba ... Will update again soon ....

No comments: