Friday, June 16, 2006
Yippee ...
My open book paper has ended. Looking forward to Disneyland tmr. Was doing the train reservation yest at the SNCF station n we had a hard time communicating with the staffs there. Luckily we meet a kind gentlemen who was able to speak english and he helped us with the translation. Turns out that he had been to Singapore n alot of other countries before and we (me, Sarah n Steph) spent bout 45 mins standing at the station chatting with him. The funny thing is that he lives in Grenoble and he'll be there when we reach Grenoble on the 21st. He offered to show us ard Grenoble when we reach n introduce us to his 3 very available sons. Haha.
Still trying to find the route from the train stations to our various hotels now. Having a big headache now. I shld be out in the town center shopping n enjoying the wonderful sun now instead of being stuck here in the com lab using the net. I'll be going back to my apartment soon for lunch then down to town to do some shopping. The shops here close so early at 7, so gotta hurry. Still haven packed my bags yet and i still wanna watch the World Cup tonight!!! It'll be a long long night for me and i still have to get up at 5am tmr morn!!! Arghhh!!!
Gotta continue with my directions searching le. It'll be more than 2 wks before i'll be blogging and tt'll be from back home in sunny Singapore. Yay!!!
Au revoir till 4th July. Take care my dear friends. I miss all of you back in Singapore.

No comments: