Friday, July 28, 2006
I cant seem to sleep so now i'm blogging bout my day at 3.34 am.
Went down to Paragon with Joyce for the Estee Lauder 'Be In The Spotlight' Makeover in the aftn. We paid $100 each but the voucher can be used to buy their products n a 6R photo in a very nice silver frame so still quite worth it. We were there for bout 3.5 hrs from the time we started to get our makeup n hair done to taking our photos till collecting them. My makeup n hair was actually done quite fast so i was able to take my photo earlier but somehow Joyce's makeup artist took a longer time so she had to wait longer for her photo to be taken. While waiting for the photos to be touched up n developed, we went to take some photos but blur me forgot to charge my camera batt so we ended up taking photos using Joyce's N80 n my N70. I'm very happy with how the photos turned out at least my double chin cannot be seen. Haha. Btw, Joyce said tt i look very slutty. Do i?? Have a look at the photo of the 2 of us n c who looks sluttier. ;p

No comments: