Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I'll be leaving for KL on thurs morn n will back on Sat eve. Think my dad isn't too happy tt i'm going for this trip mainly cause i jus came back after 1.5 mnths in France and cause i jus recovered from my flu. ;p ... But too bad ... I've already booked and paid for the coach and the hotel le ... So there is also nothing he can do ... I feel so bad ;p
Caught the WC finals last night. Italy won. But i think France also did a great job getting into the finals. What i don understand is WHY Zidane headbutted tt Italian??? I read from somewhere tt i was cause of some racial slur tt the italian defender said. Tt was soo wasteful for Zidane since this was supposed to be his final game of his career and i think it is also the cause for France to lose the WC. Haiz. Wat some ppl will do in a moment of folly. But no matter wat, i still think tt he is cute. Hee.
I'll be posting some of the pics taken during my 6 wks in France, Italy n London in my multiply webby selenachew.multiply.com ... Posting it here takes ages for it to load. Enjoy.

No comments: