Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Yay!!! I've finally uploaded all my photos of my Europe trip onto my multiply website. *Applause*. Spent 1 whole mnth putting everything on. Got to admit that i could have done it much much sooner if i wasn't such a slacker. Haha. I realise tt i'm still missing lots of photos mostly gp pics cos 20 of us went n there were so many cameras used. Anyway, looking at the photos has made me realise how i miss France, Italy n London.
Schools starting in less then 1 wk. Sianz. Last few days left to slack n enjoy life liao. Totally got no mood to study. Somemore still got FYP. But compared to the ppl in MAE, my timetable considered very good liao. So i think i shld just count my blessings n stop complaining. This yr i've got to buck up liao if not my honours sure fly away one. Jia you.

No comments: