Thursday, November 16, 2006

Going crazy burning the midnight oil

Its now 1.41 am on a thursday morn. Got a paper at 9 am later and i haven even finished memorizing my stuffs. Somemore still got time to come n blog. Haha. I've actually spent the whole aftn studying n memorizing but i jus cant seem to rmb anything. I'll successfully rmb something then when i memorize something else n go back to the previous part i can rmb wat i've rmbed. How like tt later. Is it because i'm getting old?? I used to be able to memorize lots of stuffs. Or is it because my brain is saturated?? Arghh. Don think i'll be able to slp tonight. Although i noe tt the night b4 a paper i'm supposed to get enough slp but if i slp tonight, i'll forget everything i've memorized today. Help!!! Can i jus dun go for the paper?? Sometimes i really wonder wat the hell am i studying for? Am i going to apply wat i've been studying in wat i'm going to do when i grad?? I dun even noe wat i field i intend to go into when i grad. Arghhh ... Help!! I think i'm really going crazy. I'm jus soo tired mentally n physically. I jus wanna lie on my bed n slp n maybe not wanna wake up anymore. Won that be nice. Then i won have to worry bout anything anymore.

No comments: