Monday, February 12, 2007

Boy 哥's Traditional Wedding

Okie .. This is a belated post.
My cuz held his traditional wedding ceremony on the 1st of Feb at Hyatt Hotel. The day before i got roped in to take over my fifth uncle for mahjong. Wah. First time playing so big ... $1, $2 ah .. The largest i've played is only $0.20, $0.40 lor .. Stressed man ... But luckily my uncle sponsored me... Lose he pay, Win i keep ... haha .. In the end i lost $50 but i not the biggest loser. Heng ah .. In the end reached home at bout 2+ then had to wake up at 8 the next day ... Was totally shacked the next day.

They had the tea ceremony at their place at punggol and then they went down to the bride's place b4 heading down to the hotel. The bride looked so pretty in her wedding gown n the groom handsome in his suit. Like a match made in heaven ... So envious ...
There weren't many ppl at the tea ceremony cos it was a thurs morn n the kids had to go to sch. The adults all took leave from work cos they have all waited 33 years to drink Boy 哥's tea. Haha. I also went as my lesson tt day was cancelled. Yup ... n i finally got an ang bao from him after soo long. Haha. I forgot to take photos in the morn so i'm jus posting up some pics tt i took at the dinner at Hyatt.







No comments: