Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year !!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!! Gong xi, Gong Xi!!
It hasn't been a really happy one for me. Lots of stuffs has been happening and i dunno if i'm being jus plain paranoid or wat. Maybe its a case of once bitten twice shy .. I also dunno wats going on with myself anymore. I'm so so confused right now .. Maybe i've got too much time on my hands tt's y i'm thinking soo much. Everyday stay at home n slp eat watch tv .. Haven even started on my FYP report yet n all those online lectures ... OMG .. Just thinking bout them gives me a big headache ...
Okie enough bout those depressing stuffs now .. Its the new year ... Must think positive .. Collected the usual ang paos .. Still thinking of whether i shld get the gold Guess bag or not ... Haiz .. Decisions decisions decisions ... Well i jus realized tt i cant gamble .. Totally no gambling luck at all ... Went to c the feng shui master the other day with my parents .. He said tt my wealth is slow this yr .. So cannot gamble .. 賭森麼輸森麼 (maybe the occasional mahjong lah, can't help it if my hand's itchy rite .. Haha) .. But my guidance is very strong this yr .. He said i got alot of 貴人 this year .. There'll also be lots of obstacles in my love life .. Very true ..
Okie .. Tt's all for this entry .. Going back to pondering over my life's issues .. .. .. ..

No comments: