Sunday, February 04, 2007

Who needs boyfriends when i've got such wonderful friends !!

Just got back from shopping at Orchard n chilling out at Clark Quay with Clement, Fiona and Cindy. Had Pepper Lunch for lunch which suaku Clement haven tried before n then had Pontian Wan Ton Noodles at Heeren. Love the noodles. Made me think of the Wan Ton Noodles that my dua yi used to make. At Clark Quay, we had drinks from "Full House" at Central, the newly opened shopping center above Clark Quay MRT station. The drinks there cannot make it. So disappointed. We finally ended up chilling at TCC along the Singapore River, taking photos n bitching about life, sch, love n relationships. Life gets more and more complicated as we grow older. Well tt's life n we'll just have to adapt to the changes. I bugged Clement to get the phone charm for me. I act wanted another one but he say tt one too dainty for me.. This one looks more 'chor lor' (rough) .. more suitable for me.. Nvm .. Let him say wat he wan .. Cos he paid for half of it .. Haha ..

This phone charm was given to me by Huiyu .. I jus made passing remark tt i like hers and she got one more for me ... So sweet of her ...

Will post the photos taken at Clark Quay n at my Cuzin's wedding on thursday soon ... Going to hit the sacks now ... Nitez ..

No comments: