Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've come a long way since

I was looking thru my archive n i realised that my blog is 2 yrs and 1 mnth old. WOW. Time really flies. I also put back on alot of weight since then. Think the time when i started my blog i was at my thinnest but the weight started pillng on when i was doing my IA. Well, think its time to embark on a diet again.

I've now unofficially graduated as I'm done with exams, fyps n presentations. So its job searching time for me now. Got an offer but i'm not going to talk much bout it now. Will reveal more when things are confirmed.

BTW, blogger has ben experiencing some problems for the past week. And i think the problem i'm facing is pretty mild compared to Clarice where her whole post cannot be seen, so pls bear with the boring black fonts until they have tackled the prob. I noe my post today is very disconnected but i jus woke up so my brain not functioning properly yet. So pls jus bear with me yah.

No comments: