Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Got loads to do n not enough time!!!

I'm freaking tired .. Got so much work to do n soo little time .. My days are flying past soo quickly tt i have no idea where the time have gone to. I've got to go into the lab the whole day tmr n thurs a public hol .. Tt means i only have fri left to prepare my stuffs for monday's meeting n i dont wanna bring work home .. Aarghh .. I need more time .. Okie .. i noe i deserve it .. But i really wanna enjoy my wkends n hols w/o thinking of work :P .. On a happier note .. Thurs National Day so i get to stay out late tmr night .. Yay!! Going KTV .. When was the last time i went KTV?? Think it was a few mnths back ba .. I'm gonna hog the mic tmr .. Haha .. I noe i'm 1 wk late but here's some pics taken last tues at the 3Mers gathering ..

Dinner at Ichiban Boshi ..

No one's looking at the camera but me!! :P

Birthday Boy Lawrence


Lawrence with Meiying n Huiyu

Ping ge n "Yimong"

Chilling at TCC

No comments: