Thursday, August 09, 2007

Its like we were back in primary sch again ..

Had loads of fun last night. Went KTV with Huiling, Wendy n i dragged Mei along too :p I've forgotten how much fun we used to have when we used to go out together when we were younger. We used to go to the play ground near my grandparents place after sch n play, stay back together after sch for library duties, walk over to one anothers place to do our projects or jus to hang out. We were all so carefree last time. How time past. Its already been 17 years since.
We were laughing over the craziest things last night. The best was when i was going to sing a song by Ah Qin n i said tt he's my bf n wendy suddenly asked very seriously "He's dead already??" Tt started Ling n me on a laughing fit. Both of us were laughing until we were tearing n our stomachs were cramping. Crazy lah. And when we were havin supper at Tong Shui, I was trying to cut the toast with the knife and the 3 of them were armed with a fork each and the were all waiting for me to cut the toast n none of them helped me to hold the bread steady .. Really got nothing to say bout their action .. But it was really so much fun reminiscing about the past. There's so much tt i wanna blog out but i'm really lazy now n i still got some work to do .. I'll just let the photos do the talking .. Still got more photos with Ling .. Waiting for her to send them to me ... ... ...

With my oldest fren n my 2 cousins

Ling n me

Wendy n me And not forgetting .. Me n Mei

No comments: