Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Its a brand new year and its time for brand new beginnings. I dun believe in making resolutions cos i always end up breaking them .. Haha .. Brought in the new year at Crazy Elephant at Clark Quay. We were shouting most of the time cos the amplifier was jus above us .. So it was freaking noisy .. Almost impossible to talk. Things started moving after we finished the first bottle of Jim Bean and started on the second bottle .. After last night i realised that my alcohol tolerance limit has taken a nose dive since the last time i went partying .. Was damn high when i was only at my 3rd glass .. after my 4th glass i was seeing double and was guzzling ice water .. Got no one to send me home .. So cannot get drunk .. Haha .. Anyway this is the first time tt i puked after drinking .. It was a very nasty experience .. Think it was the combi of the drinks and the hour long bus ride home ..






No comments: