Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hurt beyond words

I noe i said tt i dun wanna blog bout unhappy stuffs but i cant keep this in anymore. I feel so unappreciated. His words this morning really hurt me alot. In his eyes i'm useless. I only noe how to spend money. Dunno how to help out at home. Really useless. 他的一句 "她沒有用的!" 就否定了我所做的一切. I feel so hurt .. This hurt tt i'm feeling now is indescribable. To him the younger ones are always better than me.
I'm already 23 .. 24 my coming bday .. 25 if u r going by the lunar calender. Its not tt i'm staying out late everyday. I only stay out late some wkends. Y mus u pick on me?? Y mus u have double standards?? Y mus u say such hurtful words?? U may not have said it to my face but hearing u say tt still hurts big time. If staying out late makes me useless than i'ld rather not come home at all. Dun have to quarrel with u. Dun have to hear those hurtful words. Dun have to cry silent tears.

No comments: