Monday, April 28, 2008

Betrayed

Whats it like to finally find out that you have been backstabbed by someone whom u have treated as a sister, a confidante, whom u tot that u could trust?

Not once, not twice but countless of times??

Its like having a blunt knife plunged into ur heart and the knife is twisted and turned while its in. Tt's how it feels.

I've always thought that i'm able to judge a person's character fairly accurately.

Apparently NOT!!

Looking back there were signs tt i shld have paid attention to.

Many ppl were also trying to hint me n caution me about putting too much trust in her.

Guess i was too naive and wanted to believe the best in her.

She has proved me wrong and all the other ppl correct.

She is not wat she seems.

I've finally seen her for wat she is truly.

I'm feeling terribly upset and disappointed but i am not going to shed another tear for this betrayed friendship.

Not gonna waste any more time n energy on her.

I'm gonna learn from this very painful lesson and chalk this up to a lesson learnt.

This is the price that i've gotta pay to learn not to trust ppl so easily.

No comments: