Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend off to a bad start

I've had a pretty bad day today. Woke up this morning to find that my mom threw away my Define contact lenses cos she couldn't find hers and thot that that box of CLs was hers. Y did she throw it away?? Cos she thot that fungi have grown on the lens!!?!! Its the design on the lens to make my pupils look bigger duh!! And she said that she didn't know ... I've been putting my lenses in the cabinet at a corner since dunno when and suddenly she decides to throw away my lenses and then she comes and blames me that its my fault and i should have labelled the box. Wah piang. My lens box and hers totally different lor. Totally different brand lor. Focus and Acuvue cannot differentiate and it becomes my fault. WTH!! To make things worse, she decided to bring in all those other stuffs not related to this into the quarrel. In the car!! and .. even worse, we were caught in a freaking jam the moment we turned onto TPE!!! WTH!! Somehow the topic of me not talking to my sis came up and it became my fault again. Hello!! How to talk to someone when everything that you say she treats it as if are picking a quarrel?? How to tok to someone when she already feels that you are an unfeeling bitch?? WT BLOODY H!! Everything that goes wrong at home becomes my fault. Could my day get any worse than this?? Yes it could!!! Read on..
At work, attended the usual friday presentation then straight away went down to lab .. Not to do do testing or simulations wor.. But to be odd job labourers!! Have to move the stuffs out of the lab so that they could do the flooring over the weekend. After lunch, I was happily doing my work when a call came in to ask me to help to get quotations for some barriers which I've already sourced for some the previous day but was waiting for them to get back to me. Told them gotta wait for them to get back they say cannot wor, try to find somemore suppliers. Okie .. nvm that's part of being lab in charge job. Near 5pm, my supplier called me to go down to collect some stuffs, collected, came back and someone saw the thing. First thing that came out. So lan!! You wan cheap you wan good. You go and find yourself lah!! ~!@#$%^&*() To top things off, i've spent my friday night alone at home with a splitting headache. I'm tired. I'm disappointed. I'm fed up. I'm freaking pissed off.

No comments: