Monday, May 31, 2010

Birdcage Veils ..

I have been thinking about what kind of hairstyle i would want for my solemnisation because i have decided against wearing a necklace as my gown has designs on the bodice and a necklace would be a tad too much. So, I have decided to bring the attention higher up, to my hair and face.  I want something different from the normal updo but not something too elaborate too. I was having a huge headache trying to find something that both me and J would like until i stumbled across this ...


..



..



..



..



..



..



..



..




A birdcage veil .. with or without a facinator ..

Something simple with flowers ..


Or feathers ..

.. or ..

Slightly more elaborate with a little hat ..


.. or ..

Just a simple clip like what Drew Barrymore wore to the Grey Gardens Premier ..


These veils are perfect for me. I can have a simple high ponytail or a low side ponytail or i can do a haif ponytail. So far i have only seen these selling at Chomel but the veils are very short .. I want something that can at least cover my eyes so i have decided to DIY my own Birdcage Veil..

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: