Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Colour Themes for ROM

I chose my ROM gown during my trip in Taiwan. It is a spag tube long dress. White based with red flowers.
So the theme for my solemnisation will mainly consist of white and red.

Some colour themes i am considering are .. ..

Red and white with abit of pink and orange for that feeling of spring with a bit of sunshine..
 

 .. Red and white with a touch of black for that touch of class and elegance ..

 .. I'm considering getting a similar head dress or a tiara ..

 .. Red, white and blue for the something blue in the old folk lore ..
 

.. Red, white and gold for the oriental feel ..

 .. Red, white and pink for that little girl in me ..


All pictures courtesy of www.marthastewartweddings.com
  
~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: