Thursday, May 27, 2010

Site Visiting Saturday


Last Saturday J and I went site visiting at Grand Mecure, Furama Riverfront, Pioneer Spring at Safra Mount Faber and Peony Jade at Keppel Bay ..

After much discusions, we have finally shortlisted Grand Mecure and Furama Riverfront for our ROM. I liked the idea of solemnizing by the sea at Peony Jade Keppel Bay. But we were concerned that our grandparents will not be able to handle the walking to and fro from the gazzabo to the restaurant. Not forgetting that both J and I perspire very easily .. SO no seaside solemnisation for us. 

I quite like Grand Mecure for its seaview .. Cannot solemnise in front of the sea got sea view also not bad .. I also like that they have an Oriental Theme which i can use for my solemnisation. The photos taken from my iPhone are not as clear .. Heres some pictures taken by Grand Mecure staffs.

Photos courtesy of Grand Mecure

We are also considering Furama Riverfront for the waterfall scenery .. 

Photos courtesy of Furama Riverfront

We'll have to make a decision on our venue soon and so that we can efile on the 8th of June .. But the chances of us choosing Grand Mecure over Furama is quite high as the boardroom provides a much more private setting compared to Furama which is in the public area.. Moreover, Grand Mecure is throwing in one night stay and they are able to provide me a room for changing unlike Furama..

On a side note, Mummy has recommended a JP whom she and Daddy knows and who alos shares the same surname as us. Like us he is also a Hainanese. Most probably we will be inviting him to be our JP since my parents knows him. He can also converse with my granny in hainanese and i know that this will make her very happy. :)

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: