Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taipei: Day 3


Day 3:
.: Packed breakfast at hotel
.: Makeup and hairstyling at Judy Wedding
.: Outdoor photoshoot
.: Indoor photoshoot
.: Dinner at a 夜市 near the hotel
.: Photo selection at Judy Wedding
We crawled out of bed at 7am to get ready and have a quick breakfast than headed down to the BS. Nico 老师 was my MUA and I loved  the different styles that she did for my different gowns. We had  ah 伦 as our photographer and 巧兒 was his assistant. We forgot to bring our camera along so these photos were taken by ah 伦 and 巧兒.

That's Nico 老师 helping J to wipe his perspiration. It was freaking hot that morning.
Nico 老师, me, J and ah 伦. The guys look so gay.
That's 巧兒 helping me to hold the flowers while my hands are full with the gown.
Yeap. The 2 of us were exhausted. Could not slp well the night before and had to wake up freaking early.
The guys were trying to act cool.
Nico 老师 helping J with his hair
Caught in the act. They look so beng. Like 古惑仔s.
巧兒  and Nico 老师. They were helping me with my dress and making sure that I was comfortable along the way and when I had to go into the water for some shoots they were so afraid that I would slip and fall. They really took great care of me.
I love this picture.
Love this pic too.
On the way to the next location shoot. I love this style best.
Thanks guys for the wonderful memories.

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: