Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mexican Delight - Cafe Iguana

This post is rather late. 2 Saturdays back, when J was still in Myanmar, I met up with C and her husband for a bout of shopping followed by dinner at Cafe Iguana along Greenwood Avenue. I've been to this bar a few times for dinner and drinks with my colleagues previously and the Mushroom and Cheese Quesadilla and Flank Steak Fajitas have never failed me. The corn chips were complimentary and they helped stave off our hunger before the mains arrived. The fajitas were free flow so we ordered another serving to finish up the very generous serving of flank steak. This bar also serves wonderful Frozen Magaritas and Tequilas but I was driving that day so I gave the alcoholic drinks a miss and stuck to iced water. This is one place not to be missed. IMHO I think this is better than Cha Cha Cha or Chillies..


~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: