Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Flats Fit for a Bride

Yes. You read correctly. Its wedding flats not heels. I bought a pair of 3" Anna Nucci wedding heels for close to $140 after discount previously when J was still entertaining the thought of purchasing a pair of shoes with inbuilt heels. But he did not like any of the designs so I have to get another pair of flats.

After going in and out of so many shoe shops for the past few weeks, imagine my happiness and J's sigh of relief when I finally found a pair of wedding shoes that I like. A plain white peep toe flat from Giovanna for $20.70 after a discount of 20%. It is quite plain so I might be doing some DIY if I am able to find some embellishments which are cheap and sparkly or pearly. Thats also saying that if I have the creative cell to put those embellishments to good use IF I do manage to find some. Even if I don't add any blings on it should be fine cos I am ultimately going to be wearing a long wedding gown. It all boils down to time and my laziness if I don't manage to DIY my shoes.

As to the initial pair of bling bling heels that I bought way back in Feb, I might be selling them off at a discounted price during the flea market that I will be taking part in end Aug. But I might decide not to sell them after all if I can think of some occasion that I can wear to.
This wasn't meant to be. But I love it anyway. <3 the details on the heels.

This will be the one for my solemnisation. Plain but functional.

~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: