Sunday, August 08, 2010

1 month ..

My apologies for not updating frequently in the past 2 weeks. It was more a lack of interesting topics to blog about than not having the time to blog.

With 1 month left till our solemnisation, there are some loose ends that needs to be tied up. We just confirmed my hand bouquet with 85 Flowers this afternoon. It will be similar to the picture below but with white pearl strands over the petals.


For my makeup and hairstyle, I have decided to let J's friend do it for me and it'll be a trial session for us to decide if we will be using them for our AD next year. From the samples that I have seen of the works of J's friend, I have confidence that he will do a good job. 

As for Project wedding pillow, I have not started on it yet, but the stuffs needed for the project save for a length of red and white ribbon are ready. This should be a simple enough job that can be completed in 2 hours max and I should be able to finish it over this long National Day weekend.

Something random that I came across while surfing through the wedding websites, I love how the red and white theme is presented here. It so happens that monday is our national day and our country's colours are also in the above mentioned colours .. Which also happens to be my wedding theme colours too ...

Happy National Day everyone!! Enjoy your long weekend!!


~~ Looking forward to being Mrs Tan ~~

No comments: