Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AD Preparation Progress

Yippee!! I have just struck off one more pressing issue on my To-Do List --> Helpers List

Wedding preps heating up again with 18 days to go. Gotta order cakes for 过大礼 this weekend in time for the ceremony next Saturday and buy a splitter for the projectors. 

Going to meet up with my Jiemeis for high tea this Sat to discuss on their duties, gate crash and AD schedule. Hope all goes well. I've also began to slowly moving my stuffs over to J's place. So many things to do and soo little time.. And this stuffy/runny nose is not helping matters ..

Met up with my PG last evening to go through the schedule with him. Was able to make some amendments to my schedule to have a better time management on that day. So brides to be please remember to meet up with your PG to go through your schedule. They will be able to advice on the timing required from their experience so that you avoid have to rush to certain things and have too much time for others..

No comments: