Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding Songs

* Edited

One of the items on our list that have to be decided soon is the March In songs.
Below are some of the songs that I have shortlisted in no order of preference..

1st March In
Shania Twain - From this Moment On
Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone

For the 1st March In, we have decided on From This Moment On by Shania Twain

2nd March In
Taylor Swift - Today was a Fairytale
Taylor Swift - Love Story
A1 - Like a Rose
Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
Chris DeBurg - The Lady in Red

We have not decided on the song for our 2nd March In but I just might chose The Lady in Red by Chris DeBurg or I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand.

P/S We have decided on I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand for our 2nd March In.

No comments: