Thursday, May 05, 2011

Single Digit Countdown ..

.. Starts now ..

9 more days till my big day.. I'm beginning to feel the excitement buildup such that I have been experiencing sleepless nights for the past week. I'll be running the lists of things that I have gotta do at the back of my mind while lying on my bed and before I know it, it'll be time to wake up for work. I'm am finally feeling the stress of the wedding preparations and my acnes are coming back. Been trying masks, nixoderms and whatnots to try to get them to subside. Hopefully it'll be gone by next sat. Keeping my fingers crossed..

2 comments:

Bakertan said...

hey meiqian,

remember I told you I found your blog through coraine?

Congrats on your wedding and may you and Jacob be blessed with eternal bliss

zhuoyuan

MeiQian said...

Hey Zhuoyuan,

Yah I rmb.. I read your blog sometimes too!! Did not realize that you are the writer!!

Thanks for your blessings and for coming the other day. Hope you enjoyed the food!!