Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Now Watching: City Hunter


Thanks to my colleague, I've been hooked on this drama since Saturday and have already gone through half the serial. I've read the original Japanese comic when I was in secondary school and find that there have been many changes to the series from the original comic. Nonetheless, the male lead Lee Min-Ho is super suave.

The story tells of a man Lee Yoon-Sung (Lee Min-Ho) who was kidnapped and raised by his father's good friend and comrade, Lee Jin-Pyo. His plan was to train Lee Yoon-Sung to revenge his 20 special forces comrades who were ordered to be killed by 5 high ranking South Korean officials during an assassination mission in North Korea where he was the only survivor.

Along the way, Lee Yoon-Sung meets Kim Na-Na (Park Min-Young) and the 2 of them falls for each other ..

To read more, click here.. 

Totally unrelated but I am so craving for Kimchi and Rice cake now .. ~~~
City HunterC-p2.jpg

No comments: