Thursday, May 26, 2005

pAsSed mY exAmS

Whew!! Jus checked my grades online n i made it although the grades where not very good but at least i passed. No need to 'da bao' any subjects. So next sem can concentrate on my IA le. Wah like a big load off my shoulders.
Yesterday's mahjong game was not bad. Won bout $8 in the first game cos ben still learning the game n he gif us tuition fee. haha. But the second game i lost $6. Think meiying's mom is ben's lucky star wor cos when she came back ben who haven won anything started winning wor. But overall i still won $2 so not bad lah. Think will be having another mahjong game this wkend at Teck's place but haven confirm yet.
My plans for today is to slp n watch tv. Caught the result for American Idol Live this morn. Carrie Underwood won wor. I think her voice quite powerful wor. Not bad. Also watched last night's Nip/Tuck. The show not bad but quite gross cos they show wat they did during surgery. Those who cannot stand blood shld stay away from the show wor. Gotta stop here. Going to fix my lunchie le.

No comments: