Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sLe3p

My parents were on leave today so my dad woke me up at 9+ say wan to go out for lunchie at 11.30 call me to get ready. So i had to cut short my beauty slp. Tot i could slp until noon then wake up cos i really did not slp well on the trip as the boat was travelling from one destination to another at night n the engine was very noisy.
Went to toa payoh for lunchie n i ordered hokkien mee. Wah the noodle really cannot make it wor. So sticky. C le i also no appetite. In the end i only finished half a plate. After tt we went NTUC to buy stuffs then come home home for a nap le. Woke up at 6 for dinner then washed up n watch tv. Think i still haven got used to being on land wor. Can feel like the keyboard is rocking.
Been a really boring day today. Going to play mahjong at Meiying's (not my sis wor) place tmr. Gotta wake up early again.

No comments: