Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Met Chunwei n Cindy at Queensway Shopping Center cos da jie wanted to buy sneakers n tops. Went into quite a no of shops but da jie couldn;t find anything tt he like. So ma fan one. I tot guys buy things shld be faster instead he was slower than us lor. I have been aiming for a pair of pink converse slippers for quite some time n i happen to c it on discount there. Hee. At last i bought somthing during GSS. Yippee. N i love my new slippers. Been crazy over pink stuffs recently. Also dunno y ... Anyway i was suppose to join them for dinner but then my gor kenneth called to tell me tt he got tuition lobang so call me to go down n try it out for a day c how since they need a temp tutor urgently today. I taught 5 kids pri 4 eng n they were a bunch of noisy hyperactive kids. The gals n guys were seperated into 2 gps n they were quarreling n provoking each other throughout the lesson. Can still rmb tt when i was tt age, i was always quarreling with the guys too. At tt age, gals n guys can nv be frens. Haha. Well i survived 1.5 hrs of noisy bickering kids n i quite like the experience.
PS: Sorry kenneth gor, Was supposed to go ktv with u jus now but my dad came to fetch me le. Sooo Sorry... Next time i treat u to dinner hor. Dun angry k ...

mY nEw PinK cOnvErSe sLipPerS!!

No comments: