Thursday, June 23, 2005

[[* 2 mOviEs iN LesS ThAn a wEeK *]]

My mom was on leave today so we went down to Compasspoint for lunch n to shop for grocery. I also had 2 moles on my back removed by laser cos a feng shui master tt my dad consulted said tt the moles would affect my relationship with my partner in future. I was initially scared tt it would be a very painful procedure but it act felt like someone inserted a needle into my skin n twisting the needle. It wasn't very painful n it was over in less than 10 mins. I also bought a new tube of mascara there n surprisingly when i used it it did not smudge although it was non waterproof but my old mascara which is waterproof always smudge after a few hrs. How strange.

Met my cuz, Yingmei at PS in the eve to watch Ice Princess. Its quite a nice show about teen misfit who never thought she'd fit in discovers her personal edge when she risks it all to pursue her dreams of figure skating. After tt we went for dinner at LJS n then to Starbucks for coffee n cheesecake. We chatted for bout 1.5 hrs b4 we realised tt it was 11pm le. How time flies when u r having fun. Went home soon after.

I also caught Batman Begins on sun. Its a huge improvement from the last 2 batman movies. I think its really worth $9.50.

yinGmEi n mE @ pS sTaRbUcKs

The 2 movies i caught these few days ...

Batman Begins ...



... n ... Ice Princess

No comments: