Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Its almost 2 wks since my last entry. Hee. Well ... Been busy catching up with Clarice who is back in Singapore, n giving tuition almost everyday. Soo glad tt Clarice is finally back albeit only for 3 mths. I've been bioing a white skirt from Dorothy Perkins which the sales gal told me tt was a new arrival less than a mth ago n i've been thinking tt i'll get it when i get my pay. But when i went down last tues with paycheck in hand, guess wat, it was sold out. Damn. Soo disappointed. Tt skirt was really pretty. Haiz. Next time if i c anything i'll buy it le .. not going to wait. Later no more stock le then tui. But at least i got the puma sports bag tt i wanted. Itsn't the logo cute. Hee


Went down to East Coast Park on Sat n Sun. Sat for the chalet with my frens from uni n Sun to learn blading with Clarice, Wf, Teck, Shirley, Richard n Vincent. I managed to move front n back but i still dunno how to brake n how to turn. Went down to Geylang for dinner after tt n then went home le. Lazy to write le ... will update my bloggie soon ...


No comments: