Saturday, July 09, 2005

aTtAcHmeNt sTaRtiNg oN mOn

Jus got back from PS for the 2nd time in 2 days. Was there yesterday with my bro to watch the movie Fantastic 4. It's a great show. Really worth the money. Met Clarice for dinner after the show n than walked ard PS b4 going back.


mE n mY bRo

gUo ZheNg n cLaRicE

cLariCe n mE

Had tuition this morn at Regentville n then rushed down to Lor Ah Soo for another class but only realised tt the student quit after i reached there so went for lunch with my kor, Kenneth before heading back. Act wanted to go down to the K Box at Hougang Plaza but we couldn't get a cab so in the end nv go. After lunch went back home for a 10 min nap which turned into a 1 hr nap. Was supposed to meet Clarice n her mom n bro n auntie at 3 plus but cos i overslept so had to rush. Hee. In the end i reached there at bout 4+. Then we walked ard n ended up at PS for dinner. Clarice's mummy treated me to Crystal Jade for dinner n we tried the durian pudding which was great. Osim has placed some 'ISqueeze' ard PS during the GSS n we tried it out. It was very relaxing. Really like someone is massaging ur feet like tt although it was a bit pain in the beginning but after adjusting my feet to a more comfortable position the feeling was great.

Will be going down to Bugis for dinner tmr n for more shopping. I'm hoping to get a white skirt from Dorothy Perkins which i saw less then 2 wks ago but was unable to find it at PS. So i'm really hoping tt it'll still be available tmr. Tmr will be the last day for me to enjoy cos mon i'll be starting my 22 wk attachment to 3M. Haiz. Time really flies when u're having fun. Haven enjoyed my hols enough yet.

Anyway, I'm starting a new project. Cross-stitching. I've act cross stitched a few times when i was in primary sch but i always didn't complete it. This time round i'll be completing this one n going on to bigger pieces n i'll be posting my progress here. Hee. Let's hope tt i dun get too lazy to blog ba. Haha


mY LatEsT PrOjeCt

No comments: