Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Haven got the time to blog since fri. Been out the whole day on sat n reached home only at bout 4+ on sun morn. Spent the whole of yest n today catching up on my slp.
Celebrated my bday at Clementi Party World with the guys from poly then headed down to MS to catch the midnight movei Step Up. They surprised me with a cake which they produced literally from the ground and a bag from Project Shop. Haha. And they also attempted to sing the bday song in cantonese but somehow it came out in chinese. Haha. One thing tt they commented was tat how come i'm only celebrating my 22nd bday now when their's have already passed so long ago. I cant help it tt i'm the youngest rite .. Haha .. anyway it means tt i'm always young. Celebrate earlier means get older faster leh .. Who wants to get old so fast. But i'm very touched by all that they have done. Thanks guys for a happy n memorable bday.
I also took some videos when we were having supper after the KTV session on the different ways of eating popiah. Nothing better to do huh .. haha ... Enjoy ..

No comments: