Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time to Start Studying

I've got 3 big bags of rubbish waiting to be thrown away. And i mean BIG. My table is finally cleared of all rubbish and its neat and clean. Finally can start studying after procrastinating for soo long. Everyone has already started their revision weeks ago. I know. I'm a slacker. but i cant help it. I cant seem to concentrate on my notes long enough for anything to go in. I've been starting to feel the stress since 2 wks ago but it doesn't seem to make me feel the urge to hit my books long enough for the stuffs to make sense. I do try to seat down with my notes but there is always something that will distract me from them. Haiz.
The first paper is prof comm which is an open book paper so not much worries there. Wats worrying is the second paper. Polymer Technology. Alot of memorizing work. I hate memorizing stuffs. Shit. K. I'm going to hit the sacks now and going to wake up early to start revising. I mean it this time and i'm going to do it. After tt i'll be going down town to meet my mom. There's 20% discount at Metro until the 12th.

No comments: