Thursday, November 02, 2006
Hmm. Seems that the nearer exams get, the more i blog. So my blogging is inversely proportional to the no. of days to exams. Theoretically, it should be directly proportional where the frequency of my blogging shld decrease as the no. of days to exams decrease. This could be explained by my short attention span when i'm studying and to the fact that i get easily distracted and will readily find any excuse to slack.
Well, I got a hair cut this aftn. Cut away my split ends and some stress too. This my way of destressing. Cut a good 4 inches off my hair. It seems so short now. But it also feels lighter. Its like as my hair gets shorter, my stress level decreases. But tt's only for the time being. But when its a day or 2 to my paper, no matter how short the length of my hair goes, the amt of stress would always increase. Now i'm starting to talk rubbish. Think its time for me to stop typing.

No comments: