Wednesday, November 01, 2006
I received a card from my beloved 3Mers today. This is the cover of the card and the one at the bottom is the contents of the card. Although my bday is still a few days away, I'm already starting to receive presents le. Hee. I'm really very touched that my frens rmb my bday. I'm happy tt ppl rmb my bday cause it really shows tt they care about me. Its not how much the present cost or how big it is. It's the thought that counts. Below's the contents of the card.

Happy 22nd Birthday!

A song for you:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to MeiQian
Happy Birthday to you!


Wish you all the best in your coming exams ...

Stay Pretty ...
Stay Cheerful ...
Stay Healthy ...
Stay Youthful FOREVER !


From your Beloved
3Mers
Isn't it sweet of them?? I love you guys. And guess wat i found when i opened the card. $100. They didn't noe wat to get for me so they jus gave me the money to get wat i want.

No comments: