Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year ... Some updates ...

Happy New Year ... I noe that i'm a little late in this post (11 days late to be exact). But better late than never rite ... Haha ..

I'm now blogging from LWN lib ... Waiting for lesson to start at 1.30 ... damn sianz ... Sch's started since mon and i've been attending lessons religiously for the past few days ... i have 1hr lessons from mon to wed then i can go back le ... haha .. This sem's timetable very slack ... I like it ..

Anyway, lots of stuffs happened over the xmas and new year weekends and i'm just plain lazy to blog ... So i'll jus post up the photos soon. Things also haven been going too smoothly since the new year started. Dunno if i'm being paranoid or if there are any truths to my worries ... Well, i jus hope that things will settle down soon.
I've got one great achievement ever since 2007 started tt is ... My Chinese New Year shopping is almost 90% completed ... Yeah ... *applause*... and its still more than 1 mnth till CNY ... Haha ... Bought over $300 of clothes when in the first place i was jus thinking of wearing tshirt n maybe a denim skirt .. haha ... i realise tt i tend to find stuffs when i'm not looking for them ... When i wan to find something or when i have the means to get something, no matter how hard i look, nothing will catch my eyes ... I think tt this applies to alot of other ppl out there ..
Think tt's all for today ... Till the next post ...

No comments: