Friday, January 12, 2007

I've screwed up big time

I did 2 very very stupid things today and i'm so very very angry with myself.
First i tot tt the mouse pad on my lappie was spoilt cause i could not use the mouse so my dad sent me to the Acer service center at Jurong East in the aftn. It turned out that there was no prob with the mousepad. Just that i had somehow disabled it. I think the guy at the service center must have tot that i am some kind very dumb person.
The second thing that i did was tt i realised tt i had accidently deleted some impt pics for my fyp. The worst thing is tt i also forgot to backup the files. I only realised it when my sup msged me to ask me to send the pics to him. Die liao. He must think tt i am such a blur person how to give me good grades. I've really really screwed up big time this time. I'm soo angry angry with myself now. Arghh ... Today is a lousy day ...

No comments: