Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rainy, Rainy Day ... A reflection of my emotions??

Its been raining non-stop today. A great day to slp in. And a great time to contemplate my life, my future and all that has been happening recently. I've had a great accomplishment today. I finally started on my report this aftn n i spent 3 hours just typing out 3 freaking pages of intro!!!! Die liao. Got 50 pages to write. 1 hr 1 page. I need 50 hrs ah!!!! At least the results will take up quite some pages le but still ... I'm starting to feel the stress le. If i didn't start i won have felt stress at all lor .. Ok .. Mus JIA YOU!! MEIQIAN JIA YOU!!! You can do it one!!
On another note, i finally decided not to get the Guess bag le. 100+ for such a small bag although got 20% discount also not worth it lah. Ended up i got a pair of gold 3D butterflies earring. I bought it on impulse lah but so far i haven regretted yet.
I just found out just now tt my pri 3 tuition kid has got a gf!!! They've been together for 2 yrs le lor!! That means they started when they were in Pri 1!! Wow!! And his mom noes!! Kids these days really mature soo fast. I rmb when i was in pri 1 i didn't even noe about BGR lor. I really cant imagine wat will happen when my kids start sch in future. Wah! So scary to even think about it lor. Better not think le wait get nightmares. Better faster go back to my report writing le ..

No comments: